A kind & gentle approach
- Accessible classes that give you the time and space to explore movement in a way that is right for you and your body.
- Lots of options at a slow pace.
- Plenty of moments to pause and observe the effects of the movement on the body and the mind.
- Strengthen the body progressively without pain.
- Consider the why behind the movements we practice.
- Find joy in the present moment and in play.
- Simple Techniques
- Build resilience
- Learn the art of relaxation
- Journalling Exercises
- A non-dogmatic approach
In my membership you'll get
Hey, I'm Frances
I have a vision of a space where Yoga can be shared in a simple and accessible way. Free of jargon and dogma. A place where someone who may have been intimidated by the idea of a Yoga class would feel comfortable.
My experience and belief is that if you focus on supporting your happiness and your health then everything else will follow.