A kind & gentle approach
- Accessible classes that give you the time and space to explore movement in a way that is right for you and your body.
- Lots of options at a slow pace.
- Plenty of moments to pause and observe the effects of the movement on the body and the mind.
- Strengthen the body progressively without pain.
- Consider the why behind the movements we practice.
- Find joy in the present moment and in play.
- Simple Techniques
- Build resilience
- Learn the art of relaxation
- Journalling Exercises
- A non-dogmatic approach
In my membership you'll get
Hey, I'm Frances
I have a vision of a space where Yoga can be shared in a simple and accessible way. Free of jargon and dogma. A place where someone who may have been intimidated by the idea of a Yoga class would feel comfortable.
My experience and belief is that if you focus on supporting your happiness and your health then everything else will follow.
From the Blog
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve heard about the benefits of yoga. Mentally…Read More