Move With Ease
- Accessible classes that give you the time and space to explore movement in a way that is right for you and your body
- Lots of options at a slow pace
- Plenty of moments to pause and observe the effects of the movement on the body and the mind
- Simple techniques to manage stress.
- Strengthen the body progressively without pain.
- Consider the why behind the movements we practice.
- Find joy in the present moment and in play.
Movement, Meditation + Mindset.
I am also a qualified hypnotherapist so you’ll find that some of the work that I do involves mindset, and I am so interested in in how we can positively change the way that we think and how that can then impact our physical well-being.
There is enormous power in relaxation. The body runs and processes in the most optimum way when it’s in a relaxed state. But we’ve lost the ability to be still, to pause, to do nothing. We constantly feel like we need to be productive and efficient. And if we’re not doing something productive, then where is our worth? It’s something that I come across, over and over again in the way people speak, and the way that I notice I speak to myself.
This feeds into a busy mindset - the idea that we have to be busy all the time leads to overwhelm and stress. So I’m really interested in helping people to reverse that mindset, to realise that you are worthy just as you are. There’s nothing to fix. It’s not about fixing ourselves, it is about supporting ourselves as best we can.
Learn at your own pace with my online course
Yoga + Meditation + Mindset